CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Walking We Will Go...

Caleb and I went walking together for the first time today. I found out yesterday that Caleb is holding his head up well enough now that I can put him in our baby carrier facing out from me. That way he can look around all he wants. We got up this morning ate breakfast and put on our work out clothes. He was wearing a thin onesie that is really cute. We drove to a local park because I don't want to walk on the streets with Caleb strapped to me. I just wouldn't feel safe. Anyway, we went to the park and started walking. He did so well!! He was just looking and looking. I was able to walk a mile which is one lap around the lake. I might have been able to do more but Caleb fell asleep about 3/4 of the way around and we were both hot. I didn't want to push it because I don't want him to hate going on these walks. I want it to be a fun time for us both. Maybe we'll do it again tomorrow. I just can't wait for the Fall to get here and the temperatures are much cooler. I know it will be more fun and enjoyable for us both then. Until the Fall, we will go out sometimes and I will continue to row in evening sometimes.

0 Readers Shared Their Love: