CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Disposable Diapers!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/parenting/category?blogid=29&cat=851

I found this blog entry off of BloggingBaby.com today and I loved it. I feel supported and vindicated. I too love Disposable Diapers and I am not ashamed to say it. I use them each and every day and I even confess that I never even considered cloth diapers. That was mainly because of where I live. There is no diaper service in semi-rural Southeast Georgia. I would have to sterilize, wash, dry, and fold all my own diapers. Who knows how many of those cloth barriers I would have to buy. Then there is also the money to use all the super hot water I would have to use to wash the little nasties. I guess I would've at least considered cloth diapers if there was a good diaper service near by but there isn't. Too bad! So, I am a proud disposable diaper using Mommy. They work great on even the biggest disasters and Caleb doesn't seem to mind. Cleanliness and plenty of Butt Paste keeps his tooshy nice and fresh.

0 Readers Shared Their Love: