CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mommyhood

And so it begins...

I have embarked on the greatest adventure of my life. My son, Caleb (almost 6 weeks old now), was born July 5, 2006 at 7:45 pm. He was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 20.5 inches long. It took him quite awhile to get here. He was already a week late and I entered the hospital to be induced. I ended up being in induced labor for 36 hours only to have Caleb delivered by C-section. But, I am more than thankful that my wonderful son was born healthy.

I am staying home with Caleb as my husband works extremely hard everday to support us both. We love him so much for it. Thanks Honey! I love staying home but there are times that I can get frustrated and even quite lonely. I have been yearning for some form of a creative outlet and I believe blogging is the way to go. Chris, my husband, set me up with a computer in the living room so I could easily work on finances each day while watching Caleb. The location of the computer makes for a perfect blogging atmosphere. I can come and go and write as much or as little as I want or Caleb will allow.

It is here that I will chronicle the first year of Caleb's life with all the joys and challenges that go with it. I will write about myself and all that I am doing and yearn to do. I have the greatest family ever and I can't wait to write about it. Let the adventure begin!

0 Readers Shared Their Love: