CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt


THEME: OLD-FASHIONED

WOW!! It has been way too long since I've done the Photo Hunt. Sorry for my absence. But, I am ready to be joining everyone each week. Here is my "Old-Fashioned" pick for this week.


I know my husband will just love me for this one. ;-) This is a picture of him receiving his very first Personal Computer for Christmas. The times and computers sure have changed, haven't they? Check out those clothes!! Hee hee! I Love You, Honey!

4 Readers Shared Their Love:

ellen b. said...

Ha! That's great...

Utah Mommy said...

Hahahah he's a cute little young man then. I hope he still have that very old computer. Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice photo of him. He looks so happy:)

Sarge Charlie said...

Hi Sarah, I would love it if you stopped by my place. I am posting late today since I just got of the Carnival Freedom and their first annual Bloggers Cruise, 700 bloggers on board, it was fun, next one from New Orleans in February 09.