CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Laundry meets eBay

Okay, I found this over at Joy in the Morning. There is a mother of six children who is selling "Clothesline Fresh Pillowcases." Yep, she is selling a set of sheets she bought at Target, washed them , and then hung them out to dry on the clothesline. She says, "Experience a different era. Enjoy your country fresh pillowcases." She also offers some insight with her "Top Ten Questions I Have About Laundry." I know the joy that is line dried sheets and clothes. Aaaahh!! They smell so good. I just didn't know you could sell them on eBay. I give her credit for giving it a try. Maybe I should get in on the action. ;-) I've got a clothesline just waiting to go and we are in the country too!!

1 Readers Shared Their Love:

Anonymous said...

Makes me grin. How are you Sarah? Are you still in a valley? Thanks again for praying for me. This morning I posted an update on my valley to mountain journey.